disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU BUMP INTO AN OLD FLAME? OR WE LOVE YOU VAL KILMER

Yesterday I felt like I failed a test. The test was seeing an "old flame" from the past and how I felt about my body image at the time.
When I saw him I wanted to run into my house and hide. Granted he did not look that great and I could only see him from the shoulders up as he was in a car. It had been 17 years since I had seen him last. But I felt FAT!
I felt like giving up! I'm just saying. I'm being truthful here because I know that you all have experienced similar situations. I want to encourage you to keep on keeping on. It has taken me 17 years to get in the shape I am in and it is going to take a lifestyle change  and  commitment "FOREVER FOREVER"to reclaim my body back. In the meantime I will continue to celebrate the small victories.
We all go through changes over the years even celebrities. My daughter recently found a website called "ValKilmerFat"  So sad. What happened there? I wish Val would see my website and make some lifestyle changes because...We love you Val Kilmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment