disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

NO MORE HYPE!

When I say HYPE I mean,  the daily nonstop barrage of information related to you losing weight. True or not so true. Miracle herb, plant and flower discoveries, tested and untested products that we are expected to just believe that it will work and run out and buy some. Or better yet just click a button and buy it. Are you getting the drift here?  When you see those before and after pics, there is only one way that they get fantastic bodies, HARD WORK.  Now THAT is something that you can believe.
3 MINUTE INC takes pride in being able to say that I will NEVER attempt to lead you into buying a "Diet Product" as I do not believe there is such a thing, ie supplements, powder drinks, herbs, teas. However; there is one spice that I think we all need to take a second look at.TUMERIC.  

 An ancient spice that is still very much in use in India as one of the main spices in their daily meals. Think garlic in Italy! Studies have shown multiple benefits of this spice. Specifically India has the lowest incident of Alzheimers disease in the world. That in itself is reason enough for me to take it. It certainly cannot hurt. If you don't like the taste it also comes in capsule form. There is some talk of it also helping in the weight loss department, but I am not promoting that at all. Alzheimers disease is just as devastating as Cancer and if it can be prevented...WHY WOULD'NT WE???    As a medical professional, I don't often believe in trends or hype or fads, so for me to say this is probably a truth then you can trust that I believe it to be so.  Do your own research and I am sure you will find the same results as I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment