disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

THE BODY BUILDER SECRET THAT ANY WIMP CAN DO

Do you ever wonder why you always see body builders looking in the mirror and flexing their muscles?
ok he's not a wimp


It is a classic representation of these dedicated athletes, imitated by countless real and not so real characters. The truth is that this is part of the defining process of contouring and getting the "cut" they want. It is called static muscle contraction and any wimp can do it and see results
You might be wondering how in the world I would know such a secret? Well in my late 20's and early 30's I was actually very much into the body building scene. Although never at the competitive level, I did train along side of some of the elite and gained insight and knowledge into the body building world through osmosis. Just being at the gym every evening and working out in the same room was an education in itself.  They are not always however the pictures of health, using many other techniques which are not exactly what I would call safe to get the look they want. One of which was "spitting" days before competition to become dehydrated in order to look really really "cut". This was enough for me to say....mmmm...errrr I don't think so.
I also know from this experience that the upper body is one of the best places to start when trying to develop definition as those muscles are the easiest to get visible results, not to mention strength. My daughter once started using this static muscle contraction technique while trying to change some of her thought processes, so each time she began to think in a way that was not productive or healthy, she would contract her abdominal muscles. She did this for about 9 months and  soon had rock hard abs.

 This exercise goes perfectly with the 3 MINUTE WAY as you can do it anywhere, wearing whatever and anytime without changing your clothes to do it.

Its really worth a try and you can do it anywhere without looking suspicious and it can't hurt you. Especially with muscles like the abs. I do it when I'm on my walk with my triceps just holding my arms hyperextended with triceps contracted at intervals of 30-60 seconds rest and repeat.
Please note I am not an expert in this field and am expressing my opinion and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment