disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WHY ARE YOU EATING THAT?

We've been cloned! WHITE CHICKS MOVIE

Lately that is the question I have been asking myself and I am encouraging you to do the same.

WHY ARE YOU EATING THAT???

Throughout my video series I have noticed I reached a certain level in my program that I felt like...This is IT! I have found the way...Now Im going to start seeing some REAL results. But alas, things just stayed the same. Until now. I found out that there is a lot more to it than my little friend named "Will Power" or reaching a certain saturation point of wanting to eat. It goes a lot deeper.  I tell my peeps in the program to ask themselves, "How bad do you really want it?" and then, "Do you really?" Because each time we "cheat" we are saying we don't really want it that bad. But after asking myself the question, "Why are you eating that?" if the answer isn't, "because I am hungry" then I go deeper. What am I feeling at that moment that is making me want to eat? What does my stomach feel like? What is my emotion?  I have heard that many women eat out of loneliness so I tried that one on for size and asked myself,
 "Am I lonely?"......long pause....Naaaah,
I'm really pretty happy, I love my job and my life, I love my kids and my home and all that I am. I'm pretty happy. To tell you the truth I enjoy my alone time it gives me time to create and give back to the world my passion. So once again I have found for me it is FEAR OF FAILURE in some form or another. It is a sticky one, and sometimes very powerful because I can't stop myself by just knowing that is what I am feeling. However it is half the battle right? The other half lies in this next question you really need to start asking yourself to finally defeat the FEAR. Simply click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment