disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

IS YOUR WINE MAKING YOU FAT?

I know that in the chemical breakdown of things bread becomes sugar. I am pretty sure that wine does too. However this post is not to say that wine is making you fat or that you should take it off your diet, on the contrary. Last night I bought a bottle of wine, and a sweet treat to go with it. Now when I buy a bottle of wine I research it, I read the reviews, listen to what other people have to say about it and then if it is the right price I will buy it. But if I taste it and find it to be crap I throw it out. So it is with the sweets. The one I bought last night was crap and I ended up throwing both of them out, but not after drinking some and eating some which then in turn made me feel like crap. The point being EVERYTING IN MODERATION... like my wine, good chocolate/sweets should be carefully selected and savored.
 The relationship between sugar and alcohol is significant because although we can boast that we  are not addicted to alcohol we have to admit our addiction to sugar.  The other thing I need to talk about is doing the 3 minute workout faithfully to balance out eating crappy chocolate and bad wine. Yesterday I was able to do several of my workouts throughout the day at work, so I felt good about that, but then on my days off at home even though I am busy all day, I notice I have not been doing the workouts. So it is imperative for me (and you) to continue to do them while cooking, cleaning or walking the dog or working on the computer to stop and give myself those 3 little minutes. GET BACK ON TRACK. It is a daily commitment, even after 2 years albeit, much easier and not an option of ever quitting on my part, I still have to remind myself to keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment