disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

THE HOW TO EVERYONE MUST HAVE

I have lived 60 years as of July 7 2014. In those 60 years have been blessed exceedingly and abundantly. My family, my friends, my career and my creativeness are all blessings I  am so thankful for. If there was one "HOW TO" that I could share with the world to help someone have a better life and success in it, it is this...FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. Sounds easy right? You would be surprised at how many people just don't. You might be asking "what directions?" So now we get down to the nuts and bolts of it. These directions are the ones that you have been avoiding. Whether it is for weight loss or starting a business or parenting or any other life improving step. There are things you have learned, been taught, read about, or heard about from someone, that in the back of your mind a little voice says "hmm maybe I should try this"  or it might be a very loud voice saying "DONT EAT THAT" We all have them..here's one for instance, if you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect different results, well that is the definition of insanity. But yet we see people doing it all the time, and be truthful, we do it too. Even in this little blog there have been plenty of tips to start following to help you lose the weight but have you started? Here is a great one that I just found while cleaning out my closet. On a torn out page of a magazine an article by Judith Viorst, she writes on What Makes a Woman Charming? The number one lesson is to be 100% present when you are with someone, "real charmers don't have wandering eyes-they aren't looking to see if there is anyone better to be talking with. Nor do they have wandering thoughts...they aren't (while seeming to be listening) planning their tomorrow evenings dinner menu. The truly charming person offers the person they're with their undivided attention."In this day when everyone seems to have their noses pasted to an electronic device, this instruction is vital and crucial to the survival of human interaction. I also found another article that I pulled out during my cleaning venture. It to was packed full of instructions. I will share a few that I have kept in my heart and followed throughout the years.
1.Dare to dream
2.Love what you do
3.Look at the bright side
4.Be persistent
5. Set goals and go after them
6. Once you set them start at the top and do them one step at a time
7. Surround yourself with positive people
8.Maintain integrity at all costs
9.Discipline yourself
10.Never give up 

No comments:

Post a Comment