disclaimer

The contents in this blog are the expressed opinions of the author, and in no way replace the advice of your physician. Always consult a physician prior to starting any weight loss program.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

FUN AFFORDABLE WAYS TO NOT FEEL FRUMPY!

Feeling frumpy?
Take a selfie and go from frump to fab!
I have a fun quick fix for you. I discovered this little trick during the 365 days that I video tape my workouts, wearing whatever I was going to wear for the day, sometimes without makeup sometimes with. What I learned after going back to review is
what a useful tool "the selfie" can be.
Seeing how I look from a viewers point was enlightening. Granted sometimes I was in my jammies and really didn't give a crap, but as it evolved I found my style and grace improving along with my confidence in leaving the house each day knowing that
 I WAS ROCKIN IT WITH STYLE.
So what does this have to do with weight loss you might be asking?
Think about it...
if you look good, you feel good and if you feel good,
you are not producing the dreaded Cortisol, so achieving your goals are much more likely.

Today I am joining the DeanSt Bettys in #StyleMeJuly in this Polka Dot Shot. A big shout out to Hilary Rushford for taking a chance to make a change in the world with her wonderful style biz.
Love you Hilary!            So take a selfie now and go from Frump to Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment